Sunday, May 10, 2009

Got it! 5-10-09

I got the call on Thursday from Dr. Shapiro's office that they faxed in my letter I have been waiting for now for 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! Now the waiting game is for the transplant nurse to call and set up an appointment for my transplant evaluation.  That takes 10 to 14 days in Pitts. My Mom and Dad will meet me there. I got 2 web cams for Mother's day so we can see and talk to each other while I'm gone. I have no idea how long it will take to make the appointment in Pitts.

I have a couple of people to talk to here about places to stay in Pitts.  Barb is from there and Mike worked there for some time. We are also going to go through the area Bishops to see if they know of any places to stay or rent.

It's getting closer! I did go to the Dr. on Thursday and found out I don't have swine flu but I got put on antibiotics for strep throat. Its Sunday and I do feel better. I did get to the point where I would rather spit than swallow because my throat hurt sooooooo bad!

I also found out that once you have a transplant, they don't want you to have elective surgeries, tattoos. or piercings!!! SO - I need to have that boob job complete with piercing and tats before the transplant!LOL!


Chat Soon,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment